How? I break down complicated and overlooked JS & Ruby problems into actionable take-aways for beginners and advanced coders. That includes multiple perspectives which encourage my readers to reflect, evaluate and choose a solution that fits. All that explained in simple words to make both languages easy to apply.
🛠 What I use
You can check out the equipment and tools I use on a day-to-day basis. Note that some links to these tools/products are affiliate links. By clicking any of them, you are supporting and helping me in a way.
You can read more about it on the uses page.
🎙 Podcasts I appeared in
I got invited to a couple of podcasts. Here’s where you can listen to me jabber about things:
- Podkast IT Tipa 10: Edge Computing (gost: Nikola Đuza) - in Serbian language - May 25th, 2023
- Podkast IT Tipa 7: Ruby (gost: Nikola Đuza) - in Serbian language - March 18th, 2022
- Why Write Rails View Tests with Nikola Đuza - RUBY 496 - May 5th, 2021
🗣 My talks
I’ve given a couple of talks throughout my career. Unfortunately, not all of them got recorded. You can see the slides I have at slides.com here for all of them. Here’s the full list of talks I’ve given:
- How to get a job in the IT industry - Kako najbrže do posla u IT industriji 2021
- Effective End-to-End and Integration Testing with Cypress - Telenor IT Dev Talks 2020
- How Did Vim Become So Popular - VimConf 2020
- Speeding up Initial Rendering of Rails Pages with render_async - Ruby Russia 2019
- Cypress Tales: Effective E2E Testing - Armada JS 2019
- There and Back Again: e2e Testing React with Cypress - GrowIT 2018
- Kako Optimizovati React Aplikaciju (How to optimize a React app) - NS JS Meeetup #1 (2018)
- Praksa u R:T (Internship at R:T) - KONTEH 2017
- Docker Images - Docker Meetup Novi Sad (2017)
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Semaphore CI - AWS User Group Serbia (2015)
- Test-Driven Ruby - CTRL + FLOW (2015)
🤝 Let’s connect
Thanks for visiting this page. If you want to connect further, feel free to reach out on Twitter or just send me an email.
In the meantime, you can head back to the homepage from here.