How? I break down complicated and overlooked JS & Ruby problems into actionable take-aways for beginners and advanced coders. That includes multiple perspectives which encourage my readers to reflect, evaluate and choose a solution that fits. All that explained in simple words to make both languages easy to apply.
You can check out the equipment and tools I use on a day-to-day basis. Note that some links to these tools/products are affiliate links. By clicking any of them, you are supporting and helping me in a way.
You can read more about it on the uses page.
I got invited to a couple of podcasts. Here’s where you can listen to me jabber about things:
- Podkast IT Tipa 7: Ruby (gost: Nikola Đuza) - in Serbian language - March 18th, 2022
- Why Write Rails View Tests with Nikola Đuza - RUBY 496 - May 5th, 2021
I’ve given a couple of talks throughout my career. Unfortunately, not all of them got recorded. You can see the slides I have at slides.com here for all of them. Here’s the full list of talks I’ve given:
- How to get a job in the IT industry - Kako najbrže do posla u IT industriji 2021
- Effective End-to-End and Integration Testing with Cypress - Telenor IT Dev Talks 2020
- How Did Vim Become So Popular - VimConf 2020
- Speeding up Initial Rendering of Rails Pages with render_async - Ruby Russia 2019
- Cypress Tales: Effective E2E Testing - Armada JS 2019
- There and Back Again: e2e Testing React with Cypress - GrowIT 2018
- Kako Optimizovati React Aplikaciju (How to optimize a React app) - NS JS Meeetup #1 (2018)
- Docker Images - Docker Meetup Novi Sad (2017)
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Semaphore CI - AWS User Group Serbia (2015)
- Test-Driven Ruby - CTRL + FLOW (2015)
In the meantime, you can head back to the homepage from here.