Here, you can check out the equipment and tools I use on a day-to-day basis in details. Note that some links to these tools/products are affiliate links. By clicking any of them, you are supporting and helping me in a way.
- Audio and video:
- Keyboard and mouse:
- Display and machine:
- If you’ve been reading the blog, you already know Vim is my editor of choice. I learned it at the beginning of my professional career and it’s been amazing to me.
- I’m a Mac user, so iTerm2 does the job perfectly.
- Arc has been good to me for some time now. Check it out.
- Sometimes, you have to test some APIs or make WebSocket connections. Right about then, I roll out Postman to do it.
- To let people schedule a call with me, I use Calendly.
- To manage my newsletter - ConvertKit is awesome.
In the meantime, you can head back to the homepage from here.